14 November 2009

Link to Emma's Pictures....

Last weekend we went to a photographer out here to get pictures done for Emma and they turned out AMAZING! I can't post them invidually but for any friends or family that want to take a look here is the link:

http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/Xbs1FaNM/1/4437498#imageID=86147251

This was a photographer that alot of the girls from my mom's group had used and she was sooo reasonably priced that I decided to go in and get some individual shots done. We are planning on having our great friend Dave at BH Photographic (who does awesome work as well, check out his link) do our family pics when we go to Michigan for the holidays. :)

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Wow, those are precious photos! I kept thinking, OOH I like this one, Oh I like that one... on and on! I like so many of them, I couldn't pick which one I liked best. Towards the end, there is one of her almost smiling. That is priceless.