03 September 2009

Take Me Out, I'm Done!!!!!

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and much to my dismay I am STILL only dilated to a 1....uuuggghhhh!

My regular doctor was out for an emergency so I was only able to see the nurse practiticioner BUT I am calling my doctor this morning and am going to ask about being induced. I really didn't want to go through the whole pitocin thing but I am soooooo ready for this little bundle to be out in the real world!

I am hanging in there - literally....she is so low I don't know how she is not coming out! She is very active, and so is Max - another reason I would like her to be here so it's a little easier for me to get around.

Was up ALOT last night because I could not seem to get comfortable...woke up almost every 2 hours and then woke up at around 3 am and was awake till about 5 am. Of course Max is up like clockwork at 6:30 am, much to my dismay.

Stay tuned for any news...... :)

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

It sounds like you are on your way to a natural labor from the way you were up a lot. I'd give it to the weekend. I bet you will go on your own before Monday.

Melanie said...

Yeah, maybe she'll be born on "labor" day. Ha.