28 September 2009

All By Myself......

Imagine me singing that today because today is the first day I will be alone with BOTH kids all by myself! LOL! Nana left yesterday morning and Karl is back to work so it just me, Max and Emma!

Of course last night Emma decided to be super fussy (for the 2nd night in a row) at about 4 am till about 5 am....which of course means I am sucking down coffee like it's air....thankfully Max has been great so far this morning. He was even concerned while Emma was crying and I was trying to get her bottle ready, get his breakfast, and let the dog out....he kept coming up to me telling me "Emma sad" and stuck his bottom lip out to get his point across!

The big test will be this morning because I have to run to the store and get a few groceries....not sure how I did not notice I was almost out of milk AND bread yesterday but apparently I missed it SOOOOO that means a trip to the store for all three of us. Wish me luck and stay tuned later today because I will be posting some recent pics of Emma!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Send me some dates so I can come and see the little peeps. I'm dying to hold that baby!

The Nut House... said...

I remember those days all too well. I used to keep some snacks in lower cabinets and would fill a sippy cup with milk and put it in the bottom of the refridgerator. That way Emily could get what she needed if I was preoccupied with Greg.

Get some rest today!!