19 June 2009

Ho-Hum....

I haven't wrote in a while and basically it's because I don't have alot going on right now. Things are kind of boring....

Last weekend we went to a birthday party - that was fun.

About a week ago Karl (Mr. Handy Man himself) put up a new screen door off the of our living room. So now we get a great breeze and have easier access to the little deck.

This weekend we were planning on going to the Philly Zoo but being that the entire East Coast is going to be slammed with MORE rain we have decided to go to the Aquarium in Camden. Max and I have been there before, I think it was like January, so I am curious to see if he pays more attention to all the animals now that some time has passed. :)

We are planning our very 1st camping trip with Max for the Fourth of July. That should be interesting. Me pregnant and Max sleeping in a tent. Wish us luck and lots of patience! HA!

Emma is doing well. My next check-up is on Monday. I am getting huge, so I am sure that means she is getting huge or at least I think so. Starting to think we should get her room going but havn't really had the motivation to do it yet.

That is about it in a nutshell. :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How 'bout some photos of your bump?