29 June 2009

Animals, Animals, Animals!

We had another fun filled weekend.....

Saturday we went and putzed around this great Amish Farmer's Market and then had lunch in their little restaurant. Cute and cozy! Good food to boot!!!

Sunday we ended up going to the Philly Zoo and had a blast. I do have pictures but the battery in my camera was dying so those will be up soon. Max was in heaven and wanted to look at everything - which is no way you can accomplish in one single day. We ended up buying a year's membership (ends up being sooo much cheaper, even if you just go twice a year) and so we are going to try and go one more time before the summer is over with - hopefully with the grandparents - both sets maybe!

This Wednesday we are leaving for our very first camping trip as a family. Karl's brother wants to make this a yearly tradition and I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Excited to see how Max and does and nervous to see how Max does. I bought this little blow up mattress bed just for a toddler (kind of has built in bumper guards) and I am hoping that he doesn't just crawl out of it and never go to sleep....PLUS being that I am seven months pregnant I make TONS of visits to the bathroom and am hoping that we have bathrooms near our site....otherwise I may just sleep in the bathroom stall...lol. Just kidding - kind of! :)

I am sure that I will have tons of pics to post after the trip....stay tuned!

No comments: