22 May 2008

SlideShow...

Ok I tried to be all technical and upload all the pics of our trip to Michigan, and I thought I was all cool and had it working....I was wrong.
I went back to my page and when I looked at my blog I realized that only a few pics came up?? Then I tried to add the slide show to the side of my blog and again realized that didn't work either. Sooooo....Since I am not technically inclined I will just be adding pics the old fashioned way....:) I am not going to post them all but I will do a few at a time! Enjoy....

Max was obsessed with Camerin...I swear that kid was trying to eat his face off. It was hilarious!

The look on Max's face is hysterical! I was crying when I saw this!!!

Here are all three boys...they were watching Sponge Bob and you can clearly see Max was fascinated!

Here is Papa Lee with all three boys, Papa Lee was having a hard time keeping Max on his lap....it was soo cute!

The boys were sharing their bubbles with Max and he was loving it!! You can actually see his hair starting to come in here.... :)

Here is Max with his Great-Great Grandma Reid....he was a little zoned out by this point.


I am not sure how this picture was taken but I love it!!!!

Here is Max and his Great Grandma Russ....again you can tell he is about pictured out!

Here is Papa Jim with "The Black Tornado"....that is what we call Magoo and Izzaboo. It's hard to tell but they are both on the couch with him acting like fools...check out the teeth on Izzaboo!!! Hilarious! Poor Jim!

No comments: