31 May 2008

Lunchtime...

Yesterday Max has his first "big boy" lunch. I decided that instead of making and/or buying jars of food I would just start making regular meals for him. Sooooo....today he had his very 1st grilled cheese. And he loved it!

I of course forgot to grab the camera but he was so cute. I just cut it up into tiny little pieces and he chowed down. He at most of it, probably a little more than 1/2, which was much more than I was expecting him too....

My little boy is growing up!!! :)

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Isn't that so huge. What a moment. I used to freak out about what to feed the kids. I couldn't believe that the hospital was going to let us take Emily home. Were they nuts? How did they know we would be good parents? I was so afraid of hurting her that my mom had to dress her for the first time, lol.

Unknown said...

Okay, now lets see a picture of the dark red hair!!