10 March 2008

Spring has sprung...

When I was younger the 1st sign of spring was getting a glimpse of a pretty little Robin. My sister and I always used to say that whatever you were doing when you saw your first one is what you would be doing for the rest of the summer.

Today I saw my first one while I was doing dishes talking to Max, who was gleefully crawling/army scooting around the kitchen floor. I am hoping that I will be playing with Max all summer as opposed to doing dirty dishes all summer....happy spring!
The other clue that spring has sprung is the 9 million semi's that are going in and out of the nursery across the street from us. My time with Karl over the next few months will be cherished because those moments will be far and few in between!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your grandma,aka GG, has told all of us for years that Robing story, probably an old wives tale.
I sure miss that chubby cheeked smiling face every morning. Can't wait to see you in May.

The Nut House... said...

Still waiting for a Robin in MI. I don't think we will EVER see one!!!