22 May 2007

The Shredded Soccer Ball



While I was home last week I decided to buy Magoo a soccer ball. Partly because my mom had bought one for their puppy Izzaboo, and she had a ball with it. Well after my long drive with my awesome friend Melanie we tried it out. Magoo loved it! So much so that after about 10 minutes of playing with it she popped a hole it ~ no more soccer ball.

Much to my surprise she continued playing with it, even thought it was flat as a pancake! She has been toting it around for the last couple of days just throwing it around and so on, well this morning after Karl left for work I was of course sleeping and had my cute little puppy sleeping right along with me or so I thought.

I woke up to find little tiny pieces of soccer ball all over the bed! When I woke up and asked her what she was doing she just looked at me with her huge brown eyes like she had done nothing wrong and I just sat there and laughed. I wish that I would have thought quick enough to take a pic of the bits and pieces but she quickly grabbed the ball and took off. But I did manage to get a few of the "now really dead" soccer ball before it went in the trash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dealsebay.com+;GOOD WEBSITE.