23 May 2007

The Evergrowing Rudolph Belly!



Well here it is for all the world to see! I am actually 33 weeks and counting.


Karl and I went to our last child birthing class last night and it was a good one! I do believe however that my husband is getting more nervous then he wants to let on ~ he was making wise crack jokes every time the instructor would get serious. Which on one hand made me want to smack him (pretty sure that was the hormones), and on the other hand I realized that he is just as nervous as I am but just shows it different. Either way we learned a lot about breathing and things to focus on during the actual labor. I think that it will be really helpful! Let's HOPE!


My dear sweet husband also had a premonition the other night. My actual due date is 7/11/07 BUT my sweet, sweet husband has decided ~ yes I said decided that Little Max will be born on none other than 7/7/07. For any of you that really know Karl you know that he means that 100%.


Needless to say we have decided to get a little wager going on who is going to pick the right date. But I need to come up with something really good when I win!! Any suggestions??

No comments: